Customer Success Manager
About the job
We are continuing to build our team of Customer Success Managers adept at developing long-term relationships with our Global 5000 clients. The foundation of which is delivering ongoing value via CIO InCight™, a patent pending AI & Machine Learning based Data Analytics solution delivered via SaaS.
All organizations want to; optimize their IT spend, reduce the number of vendors & suppliers in use and benchmark against their peers. This is the essence of CXO Nexus- thus forging relationships with product users spanning the nexus of IT, Finance, & Sourcing is critical.
We have a maniacal focus on delivering results and are committed to continuously improve, bring value, and adapt to the key needs of our customers which include the likes of, Paramount, Nasdaq, Cigna & Morgan Stanley. For context hear Nasdaq discuss their outcomes: Nasdaq use of CIO InCight with Business Insider
The Customer Success Manager is a high activity, relationship creation driven role requiring an inquisitive nature and ability to match the needs of the client, uncovered via data analysis and understanding the unique strategic sourcing and financial goals of our clients, using our AI powered SaaS solution. Collaboration and coordination with internal teams that can assist in the relationship management cycle will expedite achieving goals.
Core attributes of the role include:
- An individual contributor responsible for reviewing data, supporting customer accounts including access management, data & financial analysis, identifying sourcing and reporting use cases, product training, and increasing the value add of services provided to grow account revenue.
- Participating in the end-to-end Customer Success life cycle to identify process enhancements, drive customer usage, and ensure subscription renewals.
- Development of long-term relationships to foster the partnership with customer users in optimizing the value of CIO InCight.
Please submit your resume below.
CXO Nexus is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation,
national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. CXO Nexus is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status. We work remotely on flexible schedules. CXO Nexus offers a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, short & long-term disability, life insurance and a 401K plan
Four plus years’ experience in the below skills is a good fit (all not needed to apply):
- A successful track record of learning end to end processes and identifying innovative enhancements to improve the user experience and achieving performance goals.
- Ability to build a consensus across different parts of the organization. This is beneficial in an early-stage rapid growth start up.
- Exceptional customer facing abilities including communication, asking questions, rapid response, disciplined follow-up, listening and presentation skills.
- Experience at rapid growth and early-stage company where staff may be required to learn and perform tasks not associated directly with their areas of familiarity.
- Familiarity with Financial Planning & Analysis concepts, Vendor Management, Information Technology providers products and services.
- Experience in delivering presentations remotely or in person in a consultative role with an in-depth discovery process and identifying how our technology can remedy the client’s needs.
- Experience with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Jira, Slack, HubSpot, Zoom and FreshDesk.
- Location preference: This role is primarily remote, but we are seeking US based candidates located in the Northeast, Southeast, Midwest, and Southwest.
CXO Nexus, Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions. Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.