Enterprise Sales Representative
About the job
We are continuing to build our team of new business sales hunters adept at developing long-term client relationships with the Global 5000. The foundation of which is delivering ongoing value via CIO InCight™, a patent pending AI & Machine Learning based Data Analytics solution delivered via SaaS.
All organizations want to; optimize their IT spend, reduce the number of vendors & suppliers in use and benchmark against their peers. This is the essence of CXO Nexus- thus forging relationships with enterprise leadership spanning the nexus of IT, Finance, & Sourcing, while creating a sense of urgency, is critical. For context here is a session delivered at an ITAM Summit earlier this year: ITAM Summit Video
We have a maniacal focus on delivering results and are committed to continuously improve, bring value and adapt to the key needs of our customers which include the likes of; Paramount, Nasdaq, Cigna & Morgan Stanley.
High activity, relationship creation, an inquisitive nature and ability to match the needs of the enterprise, uncovered in the discovery process, with our solution are key. Collaboration and coordination with internal teams that can assist in the sales cycle will only expedite the process.
Core attributes of the Enterprise Sales Representative role include:
- An individual contributor responsible for driving new subscription revenue opportunities within an assigned region
- Ownership of the complete sales cycle including: prospecting through your own outbound efforts, initial sales call, evaluation, demonstration and closing.
- Uncapped income potential in a market undergoing hypergrowth (AI, Machine Learning, Data Analytics, HyperAutomation)
- Development of long-term relationships and account planning
Please submit your resume below.
CXO Nexus is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. CXO Nexus is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
We work from home on flexible schedules. CXO Nexus offers a full benefit package including medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, short and long term disability, life and a 401K plan
Experience that is a good fit (all not needed to apply):
- A successful track record of running a territory with responsibility for performance against sales goals with a focus on volume and velocity of transactions.
- Ability to build a consensus across different parts of the organization
- Exceptional customer facing abilities including communication and presentations skills.
- Consistent sales attainment on a direct quota.
- Experience at rapid growth and early-stage company
- Well-versed at selling across an organization and up to C-level executives in IT, Finance, or Procurement functions
- Experience in delivering product demonstrations remotely in consultative selling with an in-depth discovery process value based selling motions on how technology can remedy their needs.
- Location preference: This role is primarily remote, but we are seeking US based candidates located in the Northeast, Southeast, Midwest and Southwest.
CXO Nexus, Inc. is not open to 3rd party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE positions.
Resumes received from 3rd party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.